Friday, December 13, 2013

English Language Challenges

Hello, today I will write about my experience with the Subject English Language in the university and his influence en my life.

In the school the subject English Language were low therefore where I had the subject in the university for first time I was very nervous, well still is a challenges, but I think that now I am more qualified, I know that I don’t speak as an expert and that my pronunciation is horrible, but in comparison to pass I can to write an to read more. In this the blog has been a great support because the blog has allowed practice every week.

In general the aspect that more need improved is to understand as a person speaks. I plan watch American series as Glee! for improve this. Other aspect to progress is my vocabulary. Too I like play game in the computer or cellular phone, for example the otome game, than in his majority are in English, motive for the I not played it, but now I think that it will be useful for increase my vocabulary.

Too there are many books, mangas or investigations in English that I can to read if I know English. In my life I using English a little, only for to speak/write with persons of other country. Though this happen once in a while.

In the pass I believed that I not need the English in my live but now I has taken awareness of his importance. To speak English is as a key that open many doors in the world.


Bye

3 comments:

  1. The English is the necessary for future world

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When i had english in the university for first time I was very nervous to, I think becouse is difficult to learn english, and learn diferents languages in general.

    ReplyDelete