Friday, December 6, 2013

Bye 2013!!!

The years is finishing, therefore it is time of star the balance of the years 2013. In general has been a good year, with thing good and bad, but always it is best remember the positive. I bought a carnivorous plant, that have more of two month with me and the plant has surviving (I am bad for to look after living being, I have had fish and other plant that in one month die). I spoke with people that I not see in much time, it was nice and I met new peoples and I participate of various Seminar of Literature.  For other side I finished friendship that I think was forever and I suffered theft of my cellular phone of my handbag.
This year I archived win my fears and I can the semester past to make a presentation in English with person that I not met.
Yet there are many things for to make, for example a presentation in Kamishibai, a difficult challenge for me, because I have that create a story, illustrate it and present it in public.
This year has been interesting, I has learning new thing and I has discovered that I to know more of the that I think. I enjoy my practices with child little (2-3 years old) and I wish that the next years, my practice professional in the Ludoteca it has well so the previous.
In the vacation I would like to visit Tomé, a place where lived when I was a child.

See you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I see that you had I nice year, is very good that you archived win your fears!

    ReplyDelete